Sunday, April 18, 2010

Tired for a Good Reason

Thanks for coming to the show, and thanks to all of you who bought some of my pottery! I enjoyed the day and hope you did, too.

Those of you who didn't make it, see you another time perhaps. More nice pots remain in need of homes...

Please be aware that the show will remain up until Thursday, April 29th, and you are most welcome to visit during L&M Gallery hours, although the artists will not be present. If you call me or email me, I will try to be available to go with you if you want the company. Otherwise, some pots are available through my website, http://www.mimistadlerpottery.com.

It's good to get feedback at shows, and see what people like or need or want.

Tomorrow, back I go to the studio, to work on some requests. And now, ready to give up being dressed up and "on" for the day, I bid you a comfortable and restful night.

No comments:

Post a Comment