Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mezuzah Cases Delivered! 3 Available

I delivered 20 of these yesterday to a very nice nursing home/rehabilitation facility in Edison, NJ. Here is a sample, just set up against a board in my studio:



I have only 3 of this batch left right now. (I will make more after I get finished making the little plates to go under the seder goblets I just made.) The mezuzah cases are individually handmade from clay I roll out, cut and form into tubes with a side flange for style. Color involves both brushing-with and dipping-into my homemade glazes. At $35 each (plus shipping, and tax in NJ) these can be bought by e-mailing me at mimi@mimistadlerpottery.com, or by stopping by the studio. These mezuzah cases fit beautifully on a standard doorframe.

No comments:

Post a Comment